PRIVACY & COOKIES
Information regarding the handling of personal data ex art. 13 D.lgs. 196/2003
We hereby inform you that D.lgs. n. 196 of the 30th June 2003 (“Codice in materia di protezione dei dati personali”) covers a person’s rights regarding the handling of personal details. Your details will be treated in accordance with the above regulation, in a correct and open manner, which protects your privacy and rights. Therefore, in compliance with article 13 of D.lgs n. 196/2003, we hereby provide you with the following information:
1. The data supplied by you will be used to send you messages of an informative or newsletter.
2. The data will be held within an electronic database.
3. In any case you can choose whether or not to receive mesages of an informative or Newsletter by clicking on the relevant box in the registration form.
4. The data will not be passed on to any outside parties.
5. The holder of the data is: Tueco snc di Lorenzo Pinducciu & C.
6. For any further information or queries related to the protection of your privacy, please feel free to send an email to the following address: email@example.com
7. You can exercise your rights regarding the holder of the data at any point, as per article 7 of D.lgs. n. 196. Decreto Legislativo n.196/2003, Article 7 – Right of access to personal information and other rights.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small piece of text that websites send to the browser and is stored on the user’s terminal, which may be a personal computer, a mobile phone, a tablet, etc. These files allow the website to remember information about your visit, such as language and preferred options, which can make your next visit easier and make the site more useful for you. Cookies play a very important role in improving user experiences on the web.
How are cookies used?
By browsing this website you are accepting that we can install following kind of cookies on your machine
- Cookies navigation – cookie wordpress
- Third-party cookies – google analitycs
3. Embedding content
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
- Twitter https://twitter.com/privacy?lang=en
- Youtube https://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/privacy/
- Google+ http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/types/
- Vimeo https://vimeo.com/cookie_policy